Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Living in the New Era 101

Howdy all, I will attempt to Entertain and Enlighten.

I will be bringing serious events and discussions to the front. Most of which is NOT covered on the Talk Show Circuit. In the Plethora of Events that are happening Daily, it is not even conceivable for them to catch them all...that's where i come in.
I will also utilize one of my Military connections and provide you with a Unique perspective from one Good man and a Special Special Forces Master Sergent. This guy will guest blogg, and will blow your mind with the joy of God. Seriously!! If there is ever a time to stand up and start paying attention, well that time is most certainly now. Just use your Inside Voice. lol

I'll be Blogging by Rump off soon enough...Just after Surgery tomorrow....So my first Blog after this should be under Morphine....Should be good...lol
Meanwhile I will leave you with the thoughts that God is in control. The sooner I realize it...the sooner I can get on with enjoying what he has provided. Hmmmmm...G'd Nite all, mDarsey

No comments:

Post a Comment