Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 3, 2010

God Help'ed US

I think someone up there is trying to tell us something. When the President comes forward with one of the numerous Policy Changes, something Dramatic and "God-sent"happens to stop it.
Preceding the Health care passage, he Immediately informed the press he was going to tackle Immigration--Arizona Enforced the Existing Federal Law(Effectively halting any Legislative Momentum.
Within days of his new Expansion of Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico--British Petroleum decides to blow up their own rig and halt ANY momentum there.
He avoids going to the traditional visit to the Unknown Soldier--It rains so bad he has to tell people to leave.
GOD help us.:) mDarsey

3 comments:

  1. I wish my life was miserable enough to have to find fault with everything so that I could feel better about myself. Perhaps, then, and only then, would I think I am smart enough to understand everything that is happening in the world. Alas, 'tis not my lot in life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to feel better about yourself, like I do, without having to find fault or JUDGE. Opinions are important, and so are you. Cheer up Anonymous! :)

    ReplyDelete